2012年11月16日星期五

cnn Speed up is to ha

 This time, the Xiao Yi doesn't play trick.
"Eastern department chief, you are a good person."The Xiao Yi says very in earnest."The many people is rich, can they can't have a heart.The for example saying president's beard of this southeast television factory is good rich, can he but see dead not to save."
"His Qian Zang."Eastern and red despise ground Pie Pie mouth.
"In fact I also prepared several 100 dollarses, can I see you a make moves is an of money, I was ashamed to take out a hand."The Xiao Yi is some to ashamedly say.
"The person separates the rich and poor.But have no high or low cent.We not ability with money of how much come to measure some things, most of is an intention to arrive."The eastern red and positive color says, " this the many people is richer than us in the world.Can I not envy them."
"You whether the under charge that seeks you lent money."The Xiao Yi concerns ground to ask very much, " I have some savings and not and first lent to return those money for you."
"Elder sister Xiao, your good intentions I appreciated."The east is red to hurriedly say, " but I am really rich, you believe my this time.I never need to look for person to lend money, especially don't seek a colleague to lend money, so will make the relation very complex."
The Xiao Yi stares at east redly the face saw in a short while, don't discover what incorrect place.This just believed the east is red to say really in really true words.Probably the east is red peacetime very economical.The Xiao Yi inwardly guesses.
"Eastern department chief needs me to do what?"The Xiao Yi suddenly says."These officers and workerses had mercy on too much, even the socks on the feet are all lousy."
The east is red to want to think,Facebook, say:"Elder sister Xiao, if can of words, I want to invite the comrades whom the southeast province hair change Wei to speed up the wide city hall of cloud works out the problem that is unemployeed an officers and workers, don't the ground not need."
"This has no problem."Xiao Yi has some to hesitate ground to say, " this?"
"This enough."East red smiled to smile, " we be just hair change Wei, legal power also only have so big, most still depend local government to truely pay attention to this problem, think way solution problem,google."
"Speed up is to have no problem, I worry that doesn't is effective."The Xiao Yi says.
"Exert personnel, listen to life in a sky."The east was red and then smiled to smile, " I still just here foolish tenth, sky, check under whether peripheral city is also this circumstance.Elder sister Xiao, as long as we made an effort, we were getting wither a clear conscience!I still really didn't believe and then can not find the way of solution."
"This cloud the wide city is a bit complicated, you are still a little bit more careful good."The Xiao Yi no longer uses you between the ignoramus this your respectful name, east red regard as an opposite sex friend to treat.
"Many thanks to your concern, elder sister Xiao, I will notice."The east is red to say very cordially, " however, you trust, I long so greatly haven't suffered a los, which afraid is toward more than ten underworlds members whom takes a gun."
"You blow."The Xiao Yi nature is to don't believe, white eastern red one eye is that the romantic feeling is hundred percent very much!
"True words why always does the nobody believe."The east is red and reads Dao this classic stage dialogue.
"I know your courage is very big, last night so Gao so hasty river inside you dared to jump down to save a person."Xiao Yi says, " can here, you the life ground isn't familiar, suffer a los very easily."
"Good, elder sister Xiao, I listen to yours."The east is red to hurriedly say, " I am foolish in the guest house, make several more individuals go out together, this is always all right.Want to be not, I call that what Lee public security official's bureau chiefs of the virtuous Mao pull over to do bodyguard, you see how?"
"This pouring is a quite good landlord idea, although this Lee virtuous Mao consumedly of, is very virtuous, have been already taken as well, probably you are two really can become a friend."Xiao Yi's pouring is to hard ascend, didn't already make the east red inwardly wry smile.
"Elder sister Xiao, you had to once think if the stateowned property ground that the high manager of this southeast television factory just took away to run off one small part?"The east is red to suddenly convert a topic.
The facial expression of the Xiao Yi changed, is the vice- director whom hair in the province changes Wei, she certainly knows that redly the east words point to something else.
The half rings later on, Xiao Yi just the You You sighed 1:"That isn't the problem that can work out inside my ability."
The east was red to beat ha ha, did to smile several voices, say:"Elder sister Xiao, I also just literally said, you didn't care."
"East, I feel that you are a very strange person."The Xiao Yi suddenly says.
"Where strange."The east is red to touch touch his/her own nose, " is very normal, the my nose good elephant isn't slanting."
The Xiao Yi rushed toward Chi to smile a , "I also don't know how to say it, anyway I feel that the officials of the government whom you are a very strange person, once got in touch with with me are all different."
"That I was honored too much and proved that I still have been already saved, Amitabha."The east is red hippies smiling face ground say, however he this sentence is in fact very heavy.
"I knows that you will gives the Tong a big funnel southeast ground in the province day comes out, though I hope not to see this appear, because this is my home town, don't hope that he becomes reverse side teaching material."The Xiao Yi is some to sadly say, " but I see today these are unemployeed a worker ground circumstances, I pour is have several cents to expect you can have Be."
"Elder sister Xiao, if you really think so, I definitely don't make you disappoint."East red come right away strength, " which afraid I really neutron, I promise that warhead to will be flat!"
"Is not the bullet warhead round?"Xiao Yi some Be getting more curious,cnn.
"Because my bone is hard."The east is red full face heroism, show Xiao Yi foolish foolish.
"East, I believe you, though our understanding returns only have three, I know that you are a good person who had backbone to take."The Xiao Yi says very in earnest.
"Many thanks to your trust."The east is red ha ha on smiling, hugged the shoulder of Xiao Yi to hug, did embrace-like in shape.But have never thought, the facial expression of the Xiao Yi has already become one red.





The text chapter 341
Renew time:2009-5-1315:44:33 chapter word numbers:3299


Be unemployeed a personnel to the southeast television factory, the east is red is also have heart have no dint, after all here is a southeast province, oneself has no influence and help not up busy.The east is red and then cuts and polishes how carry on a communication with cloud wide city city hall, conveniently also exert some pressures, oneself cans make of also can be so many.
East red in the guest house just sent Xiao Yi walk, cloud wide mayor Shi often house good incredibly in person ascended a door visit.
"Is often mayoral〃 , you have what order, make a telephone call to me, I went in the past, which used to come over in person."The east is red to hurriedly and very politely give the house often is good to pour tea, respect smoke.
"Eastern old younger brother, you are very kind.You are the center of leadership, do I how to not fawn on for a while."Often the house is good ha ha smile, " says again that arrive at cloud wide city, you are a guest, I how should also exert to the utmost proper landlord."
"Do not say so, your Class is taller than me, but the one party seals Jiang big Li."The east is red to smile a response, " I also want to pass by a city hall to visit you, can fear to trouble you again."
"Welcome an eastern old younger brother to come here at any time."Often the house is good to roar with laughter, " walks, eastern old younger brother, we seek a place to drink two cups."
The east is red to want to think, also promise very generously:"Go, that is polite to rather obey orders!"
Often the house is good but is use small handle bars the east was red to pull a country villa inside, the place is more strange.The east is red also not ask what, anyway often the house Be good to is the mayor of wide cloud city, measure he also not dare to do break the law disorderly Ji's affair.
Get off, the east is red to every where conjecture for a while, discovered that this country villa is that the thou is plain, estimates to is a recreational country villa very much.However, eastern red now the attendants of this country villa all being dressed in chirpaur, shape and lookses is all very good.See to the owner of country villa is also spend net cost.
Since come it, then Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论