2012年11月15日星期四

cnn receive four believ

The bitterness of being subjected to can't tell us and fear that we worry about you.You so hard for the sake of what, you are also very understand, the Niang cans not says again, either what.Just, anyway difficult, you have to protect your own life, never do a too risky affair."
I H'm a , close relatives to my concern me and how can ignore:"The Niang trusts, if son still has a lot of affairs don't finish doing, how all unwilling to let go to leave vital.If is true happiness, there is Niang at, my worry has Niang to listen to."Slept a to feel in Xu Mu's bosom, I felt that I is easily many, in the heart that kind of very heavy pain and sufferings also eased a lot.
The Niang no longer says what, but was pulling my hand to go to a big hall, I this feels and then sleeps about a hours, Li Ji had already put away meal to wait I to enjoy.Hey, the close relatives are nearby comfortable.Let go of burden of I is to really be getting more hungry and looking at I eat voraciously a sort of eat mutually, the Niang is knowing on smiling, also trusted a lot.
Use up after meal, I also resumed appearance at ordinary times, or take shrewd and capable in that craftiness such as, but can't be Zhao Yun of little daughter's sort such as.Slowly the family move a plan to have no opinion to my Luo sun, Xu Mu opens mouth support, what opinion do the other people still have?While listenning to the residence that I speak of and build everyone in the Luo sun, slowly the family all have no the performance of surprised Cha, very obviously and slowly the Shu has already told my plan everyone.Xu Mu the only request be don't build of too extravagant, can lead a comfortable life good, don't embellish for show waste.This exact center my heart keep in mind.Isn't that I loathe to give up to spend money, although the money is very more nervous now, can several years, continuously build several residence with more luxurious places, I still bear of rise.Just, I am different from Xu Mu's viewpoint, she is unwilling to let me is too many money, while I am to don't think into the luxurious residence fixs.Cao's holding is a very thrifty person, he has been ordering strictly under charge not get extravagant, I don't want to make other persons drill empty son in this aspect and told to ascend us one form, after all, I even if leave, the elder brothers can still toward hall heavy minister, also go without saying our posterity descendants.
Finished saying this matter, again with Xu Mu consider good how after arranging Zhang Liao's wife and children that will arrive, we say with smile:"Two elder brother there of the house add two also enough lived, anyway we at allow to all also don't last several years treat.Say again, a few elder brothers hereafter fear to hardly live to all, for person in the home also have no in how much, need not add to place how much tools and implements."
Xu Mu also nods approval:"Like, these affair, I will let Kang son their couple do, need not you worried."
I suddenly think of and smiled:"Niang, three elder brothers aren't to say, two elder brothers' younger sisters came, allow to four elder brothers?If you promise, two elder brothers there return an ability to add less a house."
The Niang also smiled:"You ah, this words are spoken of, you aren't bashful either.However, what you said's pouring is a true state of matter.The text far has already come to once pay a courtesy call on me, waited person to arrive and had already also entered family.That kid is also the great text uncle's kid, only parents go to of early, with grow up here in his mother, the wretchedness sees of kid, Xu Jia also can't Kui she."
I in the mind Luo Mao for a while, have a little a pain.Xu Mu looks at my facial expression and sighs tone:"They several brotherses now all in the outside, you also seldom come back, this time live one more date at homes, interest for a while body, don't be tired very, aren't good hereafter to you."
I smiled to smile and intentionally and very naughtily said:"Niang, I not is think this.I am just thinking, four elder brothers hereafter of several years all basically in the Ye city, four sisters-in-law can not wait four elder brothers in the home and say again and can not delay Niang to embrace several more grandsons, either and still send person to the Ye city of well.I make them put away a house hospital for four elder brothers at the Ye city, although it is said only several years, also want to live to be comfortable."
The Niang also smiled, smiled later on, and then sighed tone and clapped my hand:"Your this kid ah ……alas."
Knowing the Niang is to worry for me, I ain't to know, and the small guy looking at to unsteadily walking slowly rather, on smiling embraced kid to come over:"This small guy just led first anniversary, so hasty walk, the health condition grew really good."The little daughter who suddenly thinks of elder brother Yun, that is my close niece hey, I this walks for two years nearbies, doing not know the small guy is much longer big?The will run road!
Xu Mu doesn't know that I am just thinking what, looking at me to looking at a kid with gentle and soft look, she lightly sighs tone:"Record son than you greatly a month or so, alas."
I helplessly smiled to smile and thought of my plan, H'm, still need to say to Xu Mu Ting, my absence, that kid still wants her old man's house to teach, I am also rest assured:"Niang, you don't also sigh for me.Tell the Niang a good news, I also had a kid quickly.Hey Hey, the age is afraid is in these kids, can not compare with full son, also about."

Chapter 176 adopted son Cao is blunt(2)


This news just made Xu Mu really shocked:"You ……like son, you which come of kid?These year, don't also listen to you once saying?"
Not only is Xu Mu, is Xu Kang also surprised Be getting more foolish:"Son cloud, you ……did you have a madam in the outside?Is the kid how can so big?If a few of your elder brothers knew, you wanted to receive scolding again, so big affair, incredibly deceive an everyone."
I rushed toward to chuckle:"Niang, brother-in-law, do I how can marry in the outside?Really be doing like this, don't say the elder brothers, is lord Mr. Rao also not I."
Looking at 2 people feel suspicious of appearance, I smile an explanation:" Such as can living a not become?His of course not is me own of, no matter this kid calls I what, all want to nearby keep for several years at me.Just, this everything pass graveness, although I didn't advance and mother, the elder brothers company measure, can kid's main theme come back, also want you knowing of good."
Xu Mu Ting says like this, she releases however:"See come is the kid whom you pick up back?Where is the person ,cnn?You trust, we will treat a kid good."
I smiled and smiled very deceitfully:"Niang, brother-in-law, I can say this kid's affair, you had better take a breather first, didn't be surprised."
Fruit one breath finishes saying my plan and the arrangement, not it however, Xu Mu's spirit breathe heavily not to come up quickly.A good half-day, she just speaks words:"Is like son, you …… you how to do so, in case of, in case of ……"
The having no of the facial expression white of Xu Kang Di is any blood-red color:"Son cloud, you can not do so ah, in case of will be known inside story by Mr. Cao, your life afraid of …… again say, if he really became …… that you also …… whichever monarchs all disallow to nearby have such a person, you want not Wei, wants Huo light ……"
I know that everyone will have reaction like this, so, early think that the good words slowly said out:"Niang, brother-in-law, the empress' affairs what you saw really knew this time, lord the antinomy of of Mr. and emperor have already arrived the situation of blood feud, it is can hardly for the development of later dynasty hall to anticipate, such as although is doing assay some affairs, perhaps irretrievable general situation.Can intend more for the sake of the future such as by so doing.The personality of lord Mr. you also can see clearly, bearing of early some years already no longer, he really lets go of everything, later behavior wilder BE, the behavior like this does many, be not dynasty the blessing of the hall.So, such as is preparing circumvent, be Mr. for lord, is we, more is this world."
Looking at 2 people puzzle of facial expression, I immediately after explain:"Lord the personality of Mr. has already been changed thus and impossibly.My change not he, can not change other people?So, I want to study the Wei personally creates a monarch not.Certainly, what I want to create is an enlightened monarch, a Ren gentleman."
Xu Mu's facial expression is still not good-looking:"Such as, your meaning is, this big fellow dynasty true ……"
I make an effort to nod:"The Niang shoulded once receive four believing of elder brotherses, I knew very much for four what elder brothers said, can protect to then protect and really can not guarantee, don't let it be!Now is seen, can the possibility protecting is too small.Since can not guarantee, we will write to think for person of world as far as possible and develop a good emperor first to come out.Certainly, I am also Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论